Change PIN Code on Hawk S-Drive
A few simple steps
We strongly recommend changing the PIN code on the new Hawk S-Drive to avoid data leaks. We also recommend changing the PIN code, if your device has been compromised.
What you need:
- External Drive Hawk S-Drive
- MicroUSB 3.0 Type B Cable
- Any computer with any operating system.
The factory PIN code is: 112233
Step by step
To change the PIN code on the Hawk S-Drive, follow the instructions:
- Hold down the lock button and connect the drive to the computer using the USB cable.
- Hold down the lock button for 5 seconds until the red and orange LEDs light up at the same time, then release the lock button.
- Enter the existing PIN code, then press the unlock button to confirm it. At this time the orange LED will turn off.
- Enter the new PIN code, then press the unlock button to confirm access.
- Enter the new PIN code again, then press the unlock button to confirm the change.
- You have successfully changed your PIN code.
Do not forget your PIN code! If you forget it or lose it, you will not be able to recover data on the Hawk S-Drive.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful